Friday 31 May 2013

A brief bit of background info

Hello!
This is my first blog btw so bare with bare with!
 So I'm Lauren, I am 14 years old, i am from a smallish place called cheshire, and to be honest i love it!
so i have been wanting to do a blog for ages and as i love irish dancing i thought why not do it about something i love! I have been Irish dancing for about 9 years and I never get bored! I dance for a school called Fraser School of Irish Dance🍀. It's been going for a good 20 years, in fact we are having a big show next year to mark 20 years of Fraser! Anyway, we are based in Crewe but travel to places like stoke, Manchester, Runcorn and many other places to do competitions and displays. We're one big family and dancing is a HUGE part of my life!

I think that's enough background information for now I will post soon,
Keep up the hops, skips and jumps
Lauren🍀xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment