Sunday 18 August 2013

I'm backkkk

hey guys,sorry for my absence! 
I have actually been on holiday to the most gorgeous relaxing place in England... St.Ives!
St.ives is a small town in Cornwall and is known for there beautiful landscape and beaches which I one hundred percent agree with as its the prettiest place I have been to, infact here's a picture

this was the beach just the other day, it was beautiful and at this time it was about 8 pm and when I took this I was eating a chippy tea from the chip shop down the road,hmmm yummy! 
 
So I'm currently enduring a long 6 hour car journey home...

and with v-fest ( a music festival in Staffordshire ) taking place the traffic is awful so I'd thought I'd take the time to write to you guys as I LOVE YOUUU.

I actually don't know what to write so if a waffle on I do apologise...
so I was in st.ives and I went make up shopping and I thought I'd right a review of what I thought of the products  so far yay!

First up is this gorgeous bright pink lip stick from MUA btw I am really sorry for the quality of the pictures I am in the car...


ok so this bright pink lipstick is the one of the best lip sticks I have ever bought ever!! It's so easy to apply making your lips feel ultra smooth and crack free! It acts like Vaseline and provides a bright vibrant pink to your lips as well. It leaves your lips feeling silky smooth and look bold and bright! This lipstick was purchased at £1.99 and this price is super reasonable as I would of bought it for more than £5's considering the quality and brightness! I highly recommend this to everyone and anyone who likes bright lipstick and smooth lips!



Again I apologise with the quality of the photos it's really hard to take them on the motorway haha
I purchased these zebra print nail wraps because I thought if I had all black nails and one finger zebra on each hand would look really funky and for 5 minutes it did... But then to my disappointment the nail wraps started peeling off. 
These nail wraps were purchased from Claire's accessories for an expensive price of £6.99 and I was somewhat disappointed with the quality of them as they didn't last me for one night. I applied them just as they said on the instructions then had to re apply them again as you can see in the photo above one is missing of that set. 
The result of all black nails on one nail with zebra looking really cool and funky but like I said I was very shocked and disappointed with the standard of the nail wraps and I would not recommend them to anyone.


This is one of my latest purchases and I give it an average of 7/10. This is rimmel London scandal eyes retro glam jet black mascara and was purchased at £4.99- which is a reasonable price. This mascara has a think curved brush to get all of the eye lashes which works great however when applying this mascara I noticed that it clumps your eye lashes up really badly which was disappointing considering I am never disappointed with rimmel London products. However on a brighter note it did give my eye lashes a lengthy volumised look!

That's all for now will be posting more when I'm home... Finally love Lauren..from the motorway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment